Reiner Sakuth - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Reiner Sakuth - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Metzger (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 01:23 pm:  Edit

I worked with Reiner from 1991 - 1993 while assigned to the Bamberg RA. He was a true professional who always took care of the agents assigned and taught them the ropes to surving Bamberg. I was one of the lucky ones who got the opportunity to attend his fishing expedition in Denmark. Reiner always took care of me and made my tour in Bamberg great!! I will always cherish the friendship we had.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Rice (Lkr3515) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:39 pm:  Edit

I forgot to post my email.

lawrence-rice@us.army.mil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Rice (Lkr3515) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:34 pm:  Edit

Reiner Sakuth, a long time advocate and employee of CID, passed away at 0114 hours on 1 Feb 09, at the Bamberg Hospital. Reiner was a Local National Criminal Investigator for the Bamberg CID Office for many years before serious health issues started to plague him.

Services are unknown at this time; however, anyone wishing to contact the family of Reiner can do so by emailing me and I will provide you with full contact information.

Reinerís youngest Daughter Christiane asked me to light a candle for her Father. I am sure she would not mind if others did so as well.

Reiner, you will be missed old Friend!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: