Ronald A. Delano - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Ronald A. Delano - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael K. Groszkiewicz (Groszkm) on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 08:09 pm:  Edit

Sorry, just reread the site. Sometimes, some things, are hard to sink in. No wonder we had case reviews!

G...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael K. Groszkiewicz (Groszkm) on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 08:03 pm:  Edit

Just realized who Ron and Sharon were! Sharon watched our kids while Sue and I were in Frankfurt and Sue started substitute teahing again. Also, spent some evenings together. Ron also tirelessly worked on getting my Monte Carlo going again, after burning out the spindle. Rest in peace. If I could get an address, it would be appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 09:31 am:  Edit

The number has been provided to Bob, Mickey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A. Poole (Bobpoole) on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 07:34 pm:  Edit

Tom, All . . .

I just learned of Ron's passing. What a surprise. Are there any details available? Perhaps someone would have a phone number for Sharon? If there is a phone number, please email it to me at:
bpoole1946@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 01:49 pm:  Edit

Posted by Tom Simmons on 11 January 2009.
Reposted here by Forum Moderator

Sharon Delano advised me that her husband Ron Delano, formerly USACIL Latent Print Analyst, passed away on Friday 9 January 2009. Home address: 6978 Cedar Drive, Riverdale, GA 20296. Funeral services will be at Riverdale, GA on Tuesday, 13 January 2009. Services are incomplete at this time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chaplain CIDAA (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 03:30 pm:  Edit

CWO Ronald A. Delano passed away on 9 January 2009. Service will be at Riverdale, Ga on 13 January 2009.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: