Joan K Glader - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Joan K Glader - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William O. JUNGBLUTH (Billjungbluth) on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 03:17 pm:  Edit

Jerry I am sorry to read about your loss, May god look over her forever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By padrerichard (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, January 30, 2012 - 09:45 am:  Edit

I was sorry to hear of Joan Glader's passing. My deepest sympathy to Jerry and the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By 42ndcsm (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 08:23 am:  Edit

Jerry, very sorry to hear of your wife's passing.
I know we have not had contact for several years but be assured that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this trying time. God bless and heal the sorrow during this devastating time in your life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Monday, January 30, 2012 - 09:09 am:  Edit

Joan K (Mulick) Glader passed away on 28 January 2012. Survivors include her husband, Jerry Glader; her children Mike Glader and Stephanie (Tom) Lundy; a brother, Richard (Joan) Mulick; a sister, Mary Lou Prosperi; and, several grandchildren, nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.

Visitation on Tuesday, 31 January, from 3: to 8: PM. Kutis Affton Chapel is in charge. The funeral procession will proceed on 1 February at 9:30 AM to St Paul Church Fenton, MO for 10: AM Mass. Interment in J B National Cemetery. Joan was a member of River Blenders Chorus of Sweet Adelines. Contributions to the American Cancer Society appreciated.

(Jerry Glader is a retired CID Agent)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: