Dave Balfour's son - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Dave Balfour's son - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerold J. Unruh (Jerry_unruh) on Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 09:39 am:  Edit

Dave, so sorry to hear of your loss! You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Fenwick (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 03:03 pm:  Edit

Dave - I was deeply saddened to hear about the death of your son. Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan White (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 12:50 am:  Edit

Dave -- been a long long time old friend. My deepest condolences to you and your family while you deal with this awful nighmare. Words won't seem to help -- but know that your CID Family is thinking of you and all are willing to help any way we can.
(Crawdad)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 01:14 am:  Edit

David & Patty I am sorry to hear of the loss of your son. I didn't know him but it truly sounds as if you and the world, lost a great person.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Cagle (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, January 16, 2012 - 08:18 pm:  Edit

David, I am so very sorry to hear of the passing of your son. God Bless you and your family during this time.

David Cagle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Monday, January 16, 2012 - 02:30 pm:  Edit

David and Patty: I am so sad to hear of the passing of your son, David. May the Lord give you both strength to see you through this difficult time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 08:31 pm:  Edit

David was a 1998 Harlem High School graduate and a Valdosta State University graduate with a BA in Political Science. He was the only recipient of the Most Dedicated Athlete award in the history of Harlem High. David was a merchandiser for Coca–Cola and was an avid sportsman shooter and golfer. He had a great sense of humor, loved animals, and loved his family.

In addition to his parents, survivors include his aunts and uncles, Maryann and Christopher Carlstead, Karen and Charles Iamonico, Wilhelmina and Jim Roberson and numerous cousins.

Memorials may be made to the Fisher House Wounded Warrior Project, 1190 Interstate Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 08:26 pm:  Edit

David Austin Balfour, 32, son of David and Patricia Balfour, entered into rest Wednesday, 11 January 2012. Memorial services will be held at 2:00 PM on Sunday,15 January 2012, at Starling Funeral Home with David Daughtry II officiating. STARLING FUNERAL HOME, Hwy 78, HARLEM, GEORGIA. Please visit starlingfuneralhome.com to sign online guest book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gregory O. Erceg (Greg_erceg) on Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 04:50 pm:  Edit

I just received a call today from Dave Balfour. His son David A. Balfour died on Wednesday 11 Jan 12 in an automobile accident. He requested that I let the CID community know of this tragedy. If anyone remembers Dave and wishes to extend their condolences, his email is; davidbalfour@yahoo.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: