Raymond D'Addario - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Raymond D'Addario - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy R. Martin (Brmartin) on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 10:03 pm:  Edit

I was Ray's replacement with the 25th CID at Cu Chi RVN in 1968. Did not know him very well but my prayers and thoughts are with his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freeman Poole (F_poole) on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - 03:42 pm:  Edit

I served with Ray in Cu CHi Viet Nam in 1968. My prayers are with the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron R. Pickering (Picknet) on Friday, September 05, 2008 - 05:09 pm:  Edit

If my memory serves me, I worked briefly with Ray during my transistion from MPI into CID at Fort Devens, MA in 1965. I did not know him personnally. I left for Korea after CID School in early '66 and I did not see Ray again. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Friday, September 05, 2008 - 02:43 pm:  Edit

Author: Robert I. Colombo
Date: Friday, September 05, 2008 - 02:14 pm

Reposted by Moderator

Raymond D'Addario, former CID and OSI Agent died on 16 August 2008 of inoperable liver cancer. He died at his home in Tucson, AZ. His wife and family were present. Ray advised me in July 2008 that he was diagnosed with cancer. In early August he advised me that he could no longer send E-Mail as it become too difficult to use the computer. I called him but unfortunately he was very weak. We exchanged just a few words. A few days later I called again but was advised that he was too weak to talk.

Mickey Head and I worked with Ray in Vietnam. She possibly would have additional information. I was able to get Ray to join the CIDAA years ago but for some reason he stopped his membership.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: