Joseph Pressman - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Joseph Pressman - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 10:03 am:  Edit

A direct link to Joe Pressman's online (obit) Guest Book follows. Those of you who knew Joe from way back when...please access and sign the book. The family will surely appreciate that you remember him.

http://www.legacy.com/GB2/SunSentinel/default.aspx?PersonId=105131608

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 12:24 pm:  Edit

My sympathies to the Pressman family. I met Joe about 1995 in Delray Beach where we both volunteered with the Delray Beach PD. I did not know him while we were on active CID duty, but I had heard of his professionalism and ability as a CID Special Agent. He was well respected as a volunteer with the Delray PD and was one of the very few volunteers with police experience. He had a great sense of duty, as well as a a great sense of humor. He will be missed.

Rest in Peace Joe. I'm sure that we will meet again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Saturday, August 16, 2008 - 10:58 pm:  Edit

Joseph Pressman of Winthrop, MA and Delray Beach, FL entered into rest 2 March 2008. Beloved husband of Frances (Shatzman); devoted father of Gail and Louis Milano and Ellen and the late Ronald Raitman; loving brother of Ida Botwick, Sarah Epstein and the late Barney and Nathan Weiner; cherished grandfather of Anya, Alexander and Alyssa Milano and great-grandchildren, Georgia and Graycie Milano; dear brother-in-law of the late Eileen and Bernard Shatzman. Services were held in MA. Expressions of sympathy in his memory may be donated to Temple Tifereth Israel, 93 Veterans Rd, Winthrop, MA 02152. Joe was a life member and Past President of the CID Agents Association; he was a Mason and Past State Commander of the JWV of MA, Past President of Temple Tifereth Israel of Winthrop, MA and for over 25 years a volunteer at the Delray Police Department. Stanetsky Memorial Chapels were in charge (781-821-4600 www.stanetsky.com)

Please send condolences to the family at the address on page 115 of your 2008 Gold Books.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: