Henry I. Nishikawa - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Henry I. Nishikawa - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Squires (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 05:10 am:  Edit

I knew Henry in Japan. He was AIC of the Yokohoma FO and I had North Camp Drake. When he left Japan he was retiring and planned to open a Sushi Bar near Ft McArthur and I later heard that he did. Henry was a good man and One that I will add to my list. Jim Squires

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elmer C. Miller (Elmer_aka_al) on Saturday, July 19, 2008 - 12:58 pm:  Edit

Henry and I worked together in the Operations Section of the 116th MP Co, 40th MP Bn on Okinawa in 1950-51. Known as "Nish", he did his job with quiet efficiency and was a pleasure to work with under trying circumstances. I was fortunate enough to move to Bn Hqs when I was promoted, leaving Nish alone. When I saw his picture in one of the Newsletters and found him in the Gold Book, I wrote without response. Ditto on the loss of his brother. Henry, I'm sorry to have abandoned you but I know you are now in a better place. R.I.P. Elmer aka "Al"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Friday, July 18, 2008 - 08:36 pm:  Edit

CIDAA Member Henry I Nishikawa passed away on 5 May 2008. He has no immediate survivors.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: