Roland Wynn "Tommy" Thompson - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Roland Wynn "Tommy" Thompson - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 08:37 am:  Edit

Roland was an extremely nice man, who I spoke with on the phone or by email on many occasions. While we did not serve together in CID, I regret we did not. His knowlege, caring, and personality, as reflected in our conversations, told me he would have been a great co-worker or boss. RIP Tommy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 08:05 pm:  Edit

CWO (Ret) Roland W "Tommy" Thompson was born on 6 May 1928 and passed away on 7 October 2010 in Burleson, TX. Among the survivors are his wife, Joann. Condolences should be sent to the family at the address on page 113 of the 2010 Gold Book. No additional information is available at this time.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: