Sherry Flint - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Sherry Flint - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Kopfle (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 07:50 pm:  Edit

Don, it just so happened that I searched the internet for the association today and learned of the passing of your wife Sherry. I was so sorry to see the notice and please know that my prayers are with you. We had some great times at Ft Hood although I was there for only a short time. I would love to hear back from you. Take care and continue enjoying life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John K. Boatwright (Jboatwri) on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 10:33 pm:  Edit

Don,
I haven't been on the website in a long time. I just learned that Sherry passed away. I looked at some old photos last year that I took in Butzbach and started scanning them into my computer. If you want copies let me know. Mary and I have wonderful memories of our time with you guys in Butzbach. You are in our thoughts and prayers. John Boatwright

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norm Weisenfluh (Norm) on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 10:41 am:  Edit

Don,

I am so sorry for your loss. Sherry, and your family will be in our prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert C. Gaffney (Gaffrc) on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 09:27 am:  Edit

Don, Along with CE and Dennis, we remember the days at SHAPE. Our condolences on your loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 11:43 pm:  Edit

Don,we met when we were both at the Defense Language Institute. I'm sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 09:12 am:  Edit

Don,
I'll add my comments to those of all the others to the passing of your wife. Sherry was a lovely person and you were a good agent and friend at Ft Hood. God bless you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clarence E. Martin (Cemartin) on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:19 am:  Edit

Don, Monty and I are so sorry to hear about Sherry. She was a fantasitic lady. We fondly recall the fun we had at SHAPE. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the girls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lowell Berg (Lowell) on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 10:00 am:  Edit

Don Words cannot express the sorrow we all feel for the loss of Sherry. You and your family are at the top of our prayer list. Hoping and praying that the lord will be expecially close through this time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John (Jack) Leavitt (Jack_leavitt) on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 08:51 am:  Edit

Worked with Don at the Hood, you will be in our prayers. My God be with you in your time of need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis John West (Djwest) on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 10:30 am:  Edit

Don,
I am deeply saddened for your loss. I know how much Sherry meant to you. You and Sherry were a great help to me, in my time of confusion and dismay, and I have never forgotten that. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself my friend, take care.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Woods (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 03:09 pm:  Edit

I worked with Don at Ft Knox, KY, and was sadden by the notice about Sherry. Don, you are in our prayers, and I hope God grants you the serenity to continue your mission in life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerold J. Unruh (Jerry_unruh) on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 05:06 pm:  Edit

Don,

So sorry for your loss! You will be in my thoghts and prayers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 01:12 pm:  Edit

Mrs Sherry Flint, wife of retired CID Agent Don Flint passed away on 14 February 2008. Many of you know Don from PSD in Shape, Ops at both Ft Knox, Ky and WDW, as well as other assignments. A memorial service will be at the Morrow Presbyterian Church, 6171 Huie Drive, Morrow, GA on Sunday, 24 February, at 2:00 PM. The family is asking that donations be made to the American Heart Association in lieu of flowers. Condolences to Don and family at 118 Williams Ave, Richmond Hill, GA 31324.
(Thanks to Jim McNellis & Dan White)

The following is from Legacy.com:

FLINT, Sherry Ann Flint of Richmond Hill, Georgia died peacefully at Memorial Medical Center in Savannah, Georgia and was placed in God's hands on Thursday, February 14, 2008. Following her marriage in 1965, she lived in various locations throughout the United States and Europe in conjunction with her husband's military career. Following her husband's retirement from the military, they resided in Jonesboro, Georgia for a number of years and most recently lived in the Savannah area.

Sherry was married to her husband Don for forty-one wonderful years and had two daughters, Lynn Rhoden and Melissa England. She had three grandchildren, Jacqueline, Stephanie and Manuel. Sherry has been involved in many Presbyterian Church activities for a number of years, since first joining the Morrow Presbyterian Church in 1990. She was known for her exceptional cooking skills and was an avid reader.

Sherry was a giving woman with an enormous capacity for love. Those closest to her understood and enjoyed the many benefits of her love, unwavering support and encouragement. She was the driving force of our family and a great presence in our lives. She will be missed immensely.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: