Eugene Bolton - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Eugene Bolton - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 11:47 pm:  Edit

I was sorry to hear about Gene Bolton's passing. He was a class act.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William G. Charest (Bill_charest) on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 10:05 pm:  Edit

I knew Gene at the Washington District and when I was SAC at Walter Reed RA. We worked together a bit in both places. He was a good friend and always lent an unsolicited helping hand. His ready smile and professional demeanor tended to keep things in focus on the many challenges he and many others of us faced on the job. He will be truly missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony McAnally (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 09:37 pm:  Edit

I worked with Gene at the Walter Reed RA. Great man!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jearl E. Ballow (Je_buck_ballow) on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 01:18 pm:  Edit

Indeed tragic news. Gene and I were partners twice in Okinawa and never did a man have a better partner on or off the streets. He was a pleasure to work with and to associate with on a personal basis along with Frenchell, his wife. I used to kid Gene on the length of his reports, picking one up as if weighing it and telling him it was short a page or two. He would then very "diplomatically" tell me what I could do with the report. CID has lost one of its truly great ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary E. George (Gegeorge) on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 10:27 am:  Edit

I am saddened to learn of the death of Gene Bolton. I had the pleasure of having Gene as an Agent at Washington District. He always had a can do attitude and could be counted on when diplomacy, integrity and character were required especially during high level investigations. His ready smile, great laugh and no nonsense approach to his duties made him an outstanding asset not only to the office but to those that worked with him. Those that sat on the other side of his desk were faced with a professional investigator that could cut to the core of a problem and succeed with its resolution. I considered him a friend and mourn his passing. My condolences to his family and friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles 'Doc' Wynn (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 10:56 pm:  Edit

On June 1, 2007, retired CID Special Agent Eugene Bolton died in Ft Worth, TX. Gene was a former CID Agent and later a DCIS Supervisor. He was a man of integrity, dignity and truth. Gene was also a valued mentor and friend to all who had the fortune to work for and with him. He will be missed!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: