Edward F. Danison - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Edward F. Danison - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By F5MANN (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 11:09 am:  Edit

Could you confirm for me that Ed was assigned to Ft. Stewart, GA in the 60's, and I believe he had just finished school at Ft Gordon? I believe that we were neighbors in family housing. I remember Ed as a very nice guy and neighbor. I can not associate his wife's name "Connie" but I do remember that Ed had several kids. Lost contact with Ed after Ft Stewart.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Woods (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 10:17 am:  Edit

CW3 Edward F. Danison USA CID (Ret 1977)
Posted by Frank M. Woods. I talked to Ed's wife, Connie and was informed that Ed passed away 25 Sept 2006 from colon cancer. Connie related that she would love to hear from some of Ed's old friends,and that they can call her. Please Email me at woodystillhere@Yahoo.com and I will provide her phone number.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: