William E. Glover - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): William E. Glover - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C. E. Martin (Cemartin) on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 07:13 am:  Edit

I met Bill at my first CID assignment at Ft Bliss in 1970. He was my trainer when I was a probationary agent. Bill was always calm and collected and led me down that long narrow path to accreditation. Our families got together to watch LSU/Arkansas football games. Bill was a great man and super agent. He will be missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 06:54 pm:  Edit

CW3 (ret) William E "Bill" Glover passed away Friday 8 January 2010. He is survived by his wife of 56 years, Kitty Campbell Glover; three sons, William (Monica) of Colorado Springs, CO; Richard (Kathy) of Albuquerque, NM; and Stephen (Dawn) of Seattle, WA; four grandsons, Lee Glover of Atlanta, GA; Richard Glover of Phoenix, AZ; and Austin (Cameron) Glover of Albuquerque, NM; two granddaughters, Sara Worthington and Dalas Glover of Atlanta, GA; one sister, Juanita Castleberry of East End, AR; one brother, Marvin (Vaughta) Glover of McGehee, AR; and numerous nieces, nephews, and other family and friends who loved him and will miss him. Bill was preceded in death by his only daughter, Mary Catherine; and by his parents, Emmet and Ola Glover of Dumas, Arkansas. After Bill retired from the Army, he taught ROTC at Belair HS, Riverside HS, and Parkland HS in El Paso, TX. He also served as the first varsity soccer coach at Parkland HS and worked as the Regional Director for the AYSO soccer organization. After retiring from teaching, he and his wife moved to Timberon, NM where he served in the Timberon Volunteer Fire Department and EMS Services. Graveside Services were held at Fort Bliss National Cemetery on 15 January 2010 with full military Honors. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to the ASPCA, www.aspca.org/donate, or your favorite charity. Arrangements were by Direct Funeral Services, 2919 4th ST NW, Albuqerque, NM 87107 Tel 505-343-8008.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: