James D. "Jack" Frost - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): James D. "Jack" Frost - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Weeden Rockwell Nichols (Weeden_nichols) on Monday, May 02, 2011 - 08:36 am:  Edit

Sorry to hear of Jack's passing. I liked him. I remember that WOA class well, and I remember Jack and John Henderson, and Russ Knapp quite well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E. Henderson (John_henderson) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 01:03 pm:  Edit

Sorry to hear of Jacks passing. We attended WOA together in late 76. Russ Knapp was also in that class. May they both rest in peace.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 04:04 pm:  Edit

CWO (Ret) James D "Jack" Frost was born in Ohio on 14 April 1939. He passed away in Washington State in November 2004. No additional information is available at this time.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: