Leo Gonzales

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Leo Gonzales
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Hamm (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, August 11, 2007 - 11:13 pm:  Edit

Leo and I came into CID at Presidio of San Francisco in mid-60's, but did not cross paths again. I tried to obtain an e-mail address from a previous posting requesting contact information, but to no avail. Please give Leo my regards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Hamm (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 05:33 am:  Edit

Just saw the July 26 message on Leo. Not sure where it has been as I check on a regular basis?? He may have left Michigan by now, but you did not mention Presidio of San Francisco!! Leo and I came into CID at PSFC back in 1965. Give him my regards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo E. Gonzales (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 05:46 pm:  Edit

Greetings to all veteran CID agents - especially those assigned to Darmstadt, Worms, Mannheim, Korea, and Vietnam. I am writing this message on behalf of my Dad, Leo Gonzales. Just wondering who is out there that he still knows and could chat with. . . .???? They are visiting me in Michigan and not really familiar with the world of the INternet.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: