Civilian agents

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Civilian agents
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Thursday, January 02, 2020 - 05:44 am:  Edit

I need to correct a typo in my previous posting. Reuben was a GM-13, 1811 SA. Might mention that Reuben was an icon in CID. Was proud to be his friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Wednesday, January 01, 2020 - 11:37 am:  Edit

USACIDC has had civilian agents since about 1988. Most of them were former Active Army agents and were designated for major procurement fraud cases. I was active duty SAC at the CID Fraud Team, Redstone Arsenal, AL. Reuben Young, retired active Army, was my successor. He was GM-12 1811. Pretty sure the civilian agent corps has expanded since then. Just stands to reason.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall Reed (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 09:24 am:  Edit

This is news to me. I had no idea. Hopefully, a current SA will contribute to this conversation and inform us as to what is going on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Smith (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 - 03:54 pm:  Edit

A friend who just returned from FLETC told me there were several new army CID agents in his class there - Criminal Investigator Training Program, the basic class for ATF, Secret Service, Marshals, etc. When I was MPI years ago, the CID agents I worked with were all military. But I heard there are now civilian agents who do the same type cases as the military agents, only they are stateside and not overseas. . Is this true?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: