Christmas

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Christmas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard B. Greaves (Dick_greaves) on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 12:30 pm:  Edit

Merry Christmas to all, and all the best to you in 2017. 52 years ago today, a group of us from the 19th in Uijongbu drove up to the DMZ and had a cup of warm grog with the Swedish peacekeepers there. Seems like only yesterday. Got a feeling the potbelly stove might be gone now....
Best wishes.....Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil McGuire (Phil) on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 11:36 am:  Edit

Me too, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:24 am:  Edit

I also wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph J. Blevins (Cidralph) on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 04:32 pm:  Edit

Merry Christmas to all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 09:27 am:  Edit

Merry Christmas from the Youngbloods. Violet and I wish you all a Happy holiday.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: