New Book

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): New Book
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jearl E. Ballow (Je_buck_ballow) on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 02:17 pm:  Edit

After the nice review in the Newsletter, sales picked up and I got a lot of nice comments on the book. Thanks for your support which encouraged me to finish the second book (Goodbye, Yobo) and send it off to the publisher. It has larceny, black=market, murder and fun with the Mama-sans as all of you will remember ran the villages. It should be out in about two months or so. I hope it receives as warm a welcome as the first one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By je buck ballow (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, June 10, 2007 - 03:46 pm:  Edit

Followed the example of old friends and decided to write a few books. First one, Hibiscus Blood, is now on the market thru Amazon, B&N, and
BBOTW. It is a string of robberies and murders set in Okinawa just prior to the reversion of the island to Japan, circa 1972. If it goes well will follow it up with Goodbye Yobo, set in Korea (How'd you guess).Pick up a copy and let me know what you think?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: