Fimgerprints

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Fimgerprints
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carleton A. Nevin (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, April 04, 2016 - 05:36 pm:  Edit

"If at first you don't suceed - try try again". After many attempts to receives acceptable fingerprints (12 Total) I quit using the 'Channeler" system and in Dec 2015 I mailed two sets to the FBI. Today I received two letters informing me that I was cleared. It has been a long four month of waiting, but I do not think anyone should ever give up. The accepted prints were ink prints taken by a former AZ State Polce Lab Tec (Retired).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Caleton A Nevin (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 10:10 pm:  Edit

The FBI has rejected my fingerprints 5 time because "characteristics are to low". The PMG office has said "no prints no LEOSA". Sen. McCain was ionformed by FBI that no name check could be made. I have tried other units for fingerprinting, but they are no better than previous submissions. I live in the Phoenix AZ area and could travel to Southern CA or Texas (ElPaso) if anyone knows a really good (expert) tech. I have used corn husk and ridge builder; no help. 23 yrs in MP Corp E1 to E8 and ret CWO2 but can't get an ID Card that says I am retired LE Officer. Those that know me know what this has done to my pride.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: