CID SA

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): CID SA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Monday, April 18, 2016 - 04:37 pm:  Edit

Pete, I was stationed with Russ in Yokohama in 1970 along with Dick Stoyko. Dick left in early 71 and Russ and I worked the office. He also left in late 71 or early 72 due to his wife's health issues. If I remember correctly he was reassigned to Colorado where his wife was treated. Haven't heard any more about him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 05:26 am:  Edit

PB. Remember Russ well. Traveled the world with him when we were assigned to PSD in the early '70's.. I have no idea where he might be now. Take care. LD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 11:22 pm:  Edit

Does anyone recall/served with SA Russell L. "Russ" Bintliff. Russ was assigned to CID HQ o/a 1974? If so, please contact me.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: