Finally Retiring

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Finally Retiring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron R. Pickering (Picknet) on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 06:23 pm:  Edit

Congratulations Bev...Aloha!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michelle Glenn (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, November 29, 2014 - 05:28 am:  Edit

Hey Bev! Finally retiring!! Good for you! This is the first time I've looked at this site in months and months and like you, seeing all the names I remember makes me smile or cry. My best wishes go out to you. If you're ever down New Braunfels way, come by, or we'll meet for lunch or whatever. Hey, do you remember all those Girl Scout cookies you bought? LOL! Those were good times. Love you, Michelle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul J Esposito (Pjespo) on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 09:41 am:  Edit

Congratulations on your retirement. Try not to get bored.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 12:57 pm:  Edit

Best wishes on a happy retirement. I was at Ft. Hood from 75-77. The WPC personnel did an excellent job of supporting the agents. Too many folks from that time frame (LtC Parks, George Cain, Dave Glenn, Vic Deavers, have passed on since that time.) You also put up with us when we were a "tad" cranky. Good luck in your future endeavors. If you're staying in the Ft Hood area, say HI to everyone from that era.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael S. Edwards (Crimefighter) on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 12:46 pm:  Edit

Congrats Bev. I still could remember our first meeting in 1980 in the old WWII billets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Squyres (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 09:13 am:  Edit

Congratulations, Bev! All the best to you! Enjoy retirement!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip W. Lindley (Phil_lindley) on Monday, October 27, 2014 - 09:51 am:  Edit

Bev,
I saw this string and must say it brought back many fond memories. You did so much for all of us. Thank you.
Phil Lindley
Ft Hood Field Office 1974-1976

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaRue Caraway (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 12:48 am:  Edit

Bev: Ole LaRue Caraway here from the "Hood" 89-94 and I want to say thanks for all your service and most of all... smiles & laughter (mostly at my goofs!) But may God bless you and keep you well to enjoy your retirement.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 07:44 pm:  Edit

Bev - Congrats on retirement. I was there as an OJT 72 - 73 with Dave Glenn, Jack Leavett and others. You were so helpful to me while my CID app was pending. And to everyone else! Best wishes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas G Wilson (Tom) on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 05:11 pm:  Edit

Bev...Thanks for all your service and the assistance you provided to all of us who passed thru the HOOD CID Office.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bev Rivera (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 12:55 pm:  Edit

After 47+ years’ federal service, 42 of which have been here at "The Hood", I've decided to retire. I do so with mixed emotions because I love what I do. Starting here in 1972 typing Vietnam War crimes, then supervising the word processing section, I am completing "my tour" as the battalion secretary. When I see names of individuals who were here at “The Hood” who post here, they bring back memories and a smile. You may be gone, but not forgotten. To all, I wish Godspeed and great things in your future. My retirement date is 2 Jan 15

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: