Former Agent's Daughter Missing

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Former Agent's Daughter Missing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Daniel (Wdan) on Sunday, October 05, 2014 - 08:05 pm:  Edit

Thanks for the assistance! I've never brought it up on this website before. After reading the previous post, I realized what a big and diverse family CIDAA is and can't believe I did not think of it before. Thanks to everyone out there. For anyone that needs support or direction if they have a missing loved one, my wife and I have access to many resources for help, as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis Patalano III (Louispatalanoiii) on Saturday, October 04, 2014 - 11:01 am:  Edit

Well Bill Daniel that is really sad news, can't say I remember the story from way back then - i copied and posted your comments and link to your website and reposted on several CID FaceBook Groups and a CIDAA member FaceBook Page -getting it out to about as many as 1,400 retired and current CID Agents

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Daniel (Wdan) on Friday, October 03, 2014 - 01:21 pm:  Edit

For all my CID family, please see my wife and my website: www.melanieshope.org and www.melaniemetheny.com

She has been missing since July 19, 2006. Hopefully the more folks that see the face and profile, the wider the dissemination and we can possibly bring her back home.

Many Thanks!
Bill Daniel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hiser (Mike_hiser) on Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 11:19 am:  Edit

I agree with Lou. A very sad story. I pray for comfort for her family and friends. They will never get over their loss, but hopefully will adjust.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis Patalano III (Louispatalanoiii) on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 10:20 am:  Edit

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-oregon-mom-committed-suicide/story?id=24874235

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis Patalano III (Louispatalanoiii) on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 10:16 am:  Edit

It took awhile to find her body and put an end to the sad story which was reported as a suicide, God Rest her Soul - prayers for her and the Turner family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Schuyler (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, July 28, 2014 - 02:29 pm:  Edit

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/28/family-scared-to-death-over-disappearance-oregon-mother/

Article states the father of the missing woman, Bill Turner, was a former CID Agent.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: