Sig Sauer Commemorative Pistol

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Sig Sauer Commemorative Pistol
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Santee (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 10:09 am:  Edit

Sig Sauer has a program now where groups (at least 25 pistols) can purchase a Sig pistol and have commemorative engraving done on it. I have posted this information on the facebook CID group page, trying to get as many interested as possible. We're up to 30 but I think there are more current/former/retired CID agents than 30 that would be interested in buying a commemorative pistol.

We are still in the "deciding stage" - leaning towards a P229 .40 cal - with a gold engraving package that would have the CID Badge on the top slide, a common line of text on the slide - and a personalized line of text on the other.

the estimated (key word) is about $950; that could go up a tiny bit or go down depending on what gun and what engraving package the group decides on. It has to be the same pistol.

The M11A1 is an option and a bit cheaper than the P229.

If you are interested - please email me (Jon Santee) at jksantee@gmail.com.

Please spread the word - I know there are a lot of CID agents that would be interested in this.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: