Two Milestones

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Two Milestones
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter H. Greene (Waltergreene) on Wednesday, April 18, 2007 - 11:01 am:  Edit

Hi, Bill. It's been so long that you probably don't remember me from Ft. Knox. It's good to scan through some of these pages and see some of the ol' hands. A belated happy b'day to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William R. Ambrose (Bill_ambrose) on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 01:56 pm:  Edit

Thanks for the birthday wishes Mack. I sure as heck do not remember the part about not letting you come to Hood though. When I was Ops there I was constantly short five to ten Agents from what I was supposed to have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Hickman (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 07:18 pm:  Edit

Bill, I'll wish you a happy birthday, too, even though you didn't let me come to Ft Hood once upon a time. I, too wish you many more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William F. Gunter (Tailgunter) on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 12:28 pm:  Edit

I would like to join in and wish you a Happy Birthday Bill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Somerset Jones (Somerset) on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 04:49 am:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill. Sorry I am late, but that seems to always be the way with me. Many more good years I hope.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry H Edmonds (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, January 14, 2007 - 06:04 pm:  Edit

Happy Birthday,chief. I still have that bottle of "Turkey"(unopened)you gave me at Homestead. May you have many more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william Ivory (Bill_ivory) on Thursday, January 18, 2007 - 06:15 pm:  Edit

Bill, Its been a while. Happy Birthday ..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Izumi (Wayne_izumi) on Saturday, January 13, 2007 - 01:53 pm:  Edit

Happy Birthday, Chief. It seems like just last year that I shook your hand and bid you farewell as you stepped outside of the Fort Hood District Office for the last time.
Have a good life, Chief.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lynn Ott (Retiredrobert) on Saturday, January 13, 2007 - 09:59 am:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill! May you have many, many more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William R. Ambrose (Bill_ambrose) on Saturday, January 13, 2007 - 04:48 am:  Edit

Well, you kinda have to overlook some of Ray;s postings. After all getting beat up and disfigured by a 450lb bird left him looking old. Matter of fact I have seen better heads on nickel beer. Gotcha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William G. Charest (Bill_charest) on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 08:36 pm:  Edit

Bill,

Remember the mission we had with SecDef in the Hague back in 73/74 with Russ Sweetland and I? How come everything went right? Never happened before. Must be because of your good tutelage in your AOR! Happy Birthday good friend and may you have at least 23 more!!

Bill Charest

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Askew (Larry_askew) on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 07:52 pm:  Edit

Hello Bill - "Golly", I guess you were not expecting all those snide, obscene remarks! Are you still in Florida counting "chads"?
Happy Birthday! (Ray, I can see why you have been getting all those red dots)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 06:34 pm:  Edit

Bill - are you really that old! That's hard to believe. Last time I saw you, you looked much younger than Ray Kangas did the last time I saw him. Happy Birthday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 02:23 pm:  Edit

Lee: Thanks for the clarification. Here I thought that it was because Bill had one too many parents.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerold J. Unruh (Jerry_unruh) on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 02:16 pm:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill -- you are a keeper!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lee WEESE (Lee_weese) on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 11:10 am:  Edit

Bill Ambrose did apply for OCS. He was turned down. His IQ of 77 was much to high.

Happy birthday Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary E. George (Gegeorge) on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 09:52 am:  Edit

Ambrose, you are lucky to have made it to 40, after that first night we spent in Vietnam, courtesy of Leigh Hopp. Happy Birthday old man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 09:33 am:  Edit

Happy Birthday, Bill!! You SHOULD brag about you IQ (and your age). My question is this: If you have a 77 IQ, how come you never went to OCS?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William R. Ambrose (Bill_ambrose) on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 07:22 am:  Edit

Today I reached two milestones. First one is today is my 77th birthday, and I never thought I would go this far. The second is by golly, it took me a long time, but I have finally reached the same age as my IQ. Ya'll be good, and support the troops.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: