Harry C de Jongh

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Harry C de Jongh
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Monday, May 24, 2010 - 02:35 am:  Edit

A separate (second) thread was initiated by Harry's daughter, or possibly someone else in Harry's family. Harry is home from the hospital. He is on oxygen and seems to be doing better. Frank Woods also responded to the second thread. You may see both their postings at the bottom of this thread. The second thread has been deleted. All you have to do is scroll to the bottom to keep adding to this thread. Carl - Moderator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 11:06 am:  Edit

Harry & Family. My prayers are with you all. This is a terrible time for both Harry and the Family. I hope the good Lord gives you all the strength necessary. Carl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Saturday, May 22, 2010 - 09:54 pm:  Edit

Our prayers are for Harry and his family. Russ & Violet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul J Esposito (Pjespo) on Friday, May 21, 2010 - 09:33 am:  Edit

My best to Harry and his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Padre Squyres (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 02:43 pm:  Edit

All the best to Harry and the rest of the family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harry c dejongh (Cidharry) on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 11:30 pm:  Edit

Dad's cancer is really bad the doctor give him 3 months if we are lucky

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Temple (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 09:56 am:  Edit

Harry,
Sure hope that you come through this with flying colors like a true Dutchman. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harry c dejongh (Cidharry) on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 04:08 am:  Edit

Harry has cancer. I am his daughter and have posted the messages. Since my last posting he has what appears to have been a heart attack. Just trying let everyone know what is going on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leanne Heggen Eckstein (Mammaeck) on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 09:48 pm:  Edit

My prayers will be with you all for God's comfort to be ever present.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By annelise alley (Alleycat) on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 08:28 pm:  Edit

All the best for your dad; make every day count

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 03:37 pm:  Edit

I will be joining in with Frank and Freeman. May our Father be with your Father.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Woods (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 07:18 am:  Edit

I've been through the cancer drill. I'll pray for your dad, and you keep faith, God will prevail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freeman Poole (F_poole) on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 07:03 am:  Edit

We will keep your Father in our prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harry c dejongh (Cidharry) on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 06:27 pm:  Edit

Dad started Chemo last Friday. He isn't doing well at all. Gone down hill in 2 weeks; can hardly get around. Has 6 months to 1 year if we are lucky.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harry c dejongh (Cidharry) on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 06:31 pm:  Edit

Dad has cancer we will find out more on Friday

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Harry's daughter is using his computer to post these messages. Lets keep Harry and family in our thoughts and prayers. C. Craig - Moderator 05/20/10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harry c dejongh (Cidharry) on Saturday, May 22, 2010 - 10:32 am:  Edit

Dad is home from the hospital He is on oxygen but seems to be doing better

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Woods (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, May 22, 2010 - 01:04 pm:  Edit

Tell your dad God's speed, and I think that I can speak for all Agents.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: