Retirement of CW4 (Ret.) Keith "Bugsy" Moran

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Retirement of CW4 (Ret.) Keith "Bugsy" Moran
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 08:08 am:  Edit

Posted on Monday, April 01, 2013 by
Keith Moran. Moved here by Moderator

Just a note to thank all the street monsters out there who helped me survive 42 years in law enforcement. I know, I'm surprized too!

Keith Bugsy Moran

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael A. Gates (Mike_gates) on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 09:10 am:  Edit

Bugsy, Congratulations on your retirement. You are one tough "Lawman"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Friday, March 08, 2013 - 01:02 pm:  Edit

Well done, Bugsy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Wilson (Thogwil) on Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 10:25 pm:  Edit

Congratulations Bugsy. Haven't heard your name mentioned in a long time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter A. Dedijer (Dedijer) on Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 10:04 pm:  Edit

My congratulations Bugsy. You done good. Pete Dedijer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TerryCrump (Terryc) on Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 07:06 pm:  Edit

After 20+ years with Army CID, CW4 (Ret.) Keith “Bugsy” Moran retired and went to work as the Chief Deputy at the Liberty County (Georgia) Sheriff’s Office. Last month, in February, after 20 years as Chief Deputy, Keith retired. His contributions to CID, Liberty County, law enforcement, and people like me who worked for Keith, are immeasurable. It was good to see John Dunaway and Eddie Oberti at the retirement dinner. Congratulations Keith.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: