Positions in Louisville, KY area

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Positions in Louisville, KY area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Friday, February 05, 2010 - 08:53 am:  Edit

Richard, and never think you are too old to go into policing. I retired in 1989 and at the age of 42 went through the entire police academy in Tampa. My last 4-5 years with the Sheriff's office, I was a field training officer and some of our recruits were retired military in the 38-50 years old age group.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J. Clifford (Mjclifford) on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 07:42 pm:  Edit

Richard:

Lexington PD and the KY airport outside of Covington, KY are looking for police officers. It may require you going to an academy to be POST certified. See the jobs section of the Intl Association of Chiefs of Police.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clint Hilbert (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 08:58 pm:  Edit

Richard, you may want to continually check the job postings on the ASIS website and Monster. This usually produces some good leads. Clint

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Potter (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 02:31 pm:  Edit

I am retiring this coming summer after 23 years (10 of them with CID), to the Louisville KY area. Was hoping someone out there might know of positions either open or about to open.

Rick

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: