Quick Hello

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Quick Hello
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Miller (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 04:42 pm:  Edit

One thing leads to another! Saw a "People you may know" for Steve Downs on my FB page and inadvertently erases it. Started looking around and finally got here. I retired out of Ft. Carson in 98. Just hoping to say hi to all from the Frankfurt RA/District, Neurenburg RA, Ft Ord RA, Camp Casey, The Tampa crew, Camp Humphries,and Ft Carson offices. I spent about 12 years as a Manager in the Colorado Gaming industry from 99 to 2011, with about a two and a half year break in the middle of it to go to Bosnia and Kosovo as Project Manager for ITT Industries, Force Protection contracts. Ran in to Steve Downs, Jim Yingling and John Brown in Kosovo. Just wanted to wish the best to all of you I served with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SA Fred E. McKee Ret (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 12:17 am:  Edit

Hey Al, I've been out of the loop for a couple years myself. After Korea, the last time I saw you was when I stopped by to see you at Ft Hood. Hope all is going well with you and family. I worked for 16 yrs after CID as a Regional LP Mgr and am retired. Funny, I did a quick retirement, wonder if was because of the same person? Live long old friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alfred Birdsong (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 02:41 pm:  Edit

Hello to All

I have to get back in the loop, very quick retired in 2006 moved to Las Vegas, took time off and then started working Security with MGM Signature Resorts for a year, moved from there to Transportation Security Administration (TSA) here in Vegas been with TSA going on 2 years now. Just got picked up to work with Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Should be with them by the end of February 2010 once the security clearance is completed. My wife and I are doing great just purchased a home and getting it in line. Take care to all and I will get back with the group soon.
alfredbirdsong@gmail.com
alfred.birdsong@dhs.gov
Cell: 702-883-2325

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: