Ambrose turns 80 today!

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Ambrose turns 80 today!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 10:20 pm:  Edit

Happy birthday, Bill. JVanover

Reposted here by Moderator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron R. Pickering (Picknet) on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 01:16 pm:  Edit

Aloha Bill...Happy Birthday!

Mike Pickering

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Fenwick (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 12:57 pm:  Edit

Happy 81st Birthday Bill. I seems like just yesterday that we were wishing you a happy 80th. Best Wishes and I hope you have many more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freeman Poole (F_poole) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 01:58 pm:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Stowers (Restowers) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 08:39 am:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruben C. Young (Rubenyoung) on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 02:17 pm:  Edit

Hey, Old ! You're older than dirt! But Happy Birthday anyway (and many more). Must be all that clean living, Huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Dunaway (John_dunaway) on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 10:18 am:  Edit

Bill belated Happy birthday. See ya in Charleston..Big John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 - 02:26 pm:  Edit

I need to see a birth certificate. The guy just had a kid a couple of years ago. Last I heard he was still involved in pugilism. Can't believe all you "school trained investigators" are falling for the "81" line.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Curtis Burnett (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 10:24 pm:  Edit

Happy 81st Birthday Bill, Curt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 10:18 pm:  Edit

Previous entries are old news now. Happy 81st to Bill Ambrose on 12 January 2011! Have a great one, Bill, and may God bless you throughout this next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JR Rainbolt (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 10:05 pm:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill. I wish you many many more.

JR Rainbolt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Izumi (Wayne_izumi) on Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 04:28 pm:  Edit

Belaaaaaaated Birthday wishes, Chief. (I could've waited a few more months and wished you a Happy 81st, but why wait to bless someone.(Have I been away from this website that long???) I want to thank you for accepting me into the program in 1981 and selecting Jim Trefftzs to be my senior partner during my probbie year. The highlight of that time was learing how to pinch tobacco, and swallowing the juice instead of spitting. "You better swallow it boy, don't you spit." I must be the only Japanese-American . . . the only Japanese in the world, who can pinch/chew and not spit. I "learnt" that from Jim and Copperas Cove Police Chief Bob McDonald (Ret CID). BUT I can still spit and hit a sitting dog (LOL). Thanks for the memories, Chief. (LOL)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Herndon (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, August 30, 2010 - 12:41 pm:  Edit

Bill, guess you're closer to 81 than 80 now, but happy belated 80th. I think of you often and hope you are doing well. In my book, you and Steve Volk should be the next Hall of Famers.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert W. Busby (Robert_busby) on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 10:06 am:  Edit

Where has the time gone, seems just like yesterday we were at Ft Hood - happy special day to ya - Bob Busby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jennings Vanover (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 06:24 pm:  Edit

Happy Birthday, my friend, and many more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Milton O. Webb Jr. (Skipwebb) on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 02:47 pm:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill! Many more to come!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Kampa (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 04:19 am:  Edit

Happy 80th Mr Ambrose. Wishing you all the best and many more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Smith (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, February 08, 2010 - 08:44 am:  Edit

Happy belated birthday, Chief. I thought you were close to 80 when I worked for you. None-the-less, working for you at Yongsan was my greatest assignment. However, I think I have arthritis in my right shoulder from you constantly punching me there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Donald (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 10:57 pm:  Edit

Bill, I also want to wish you a belated happy birthday and thank you for trying to keep me at Fort Hood after my graduation from the basic course.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 02:13 pm:  Edit

Way to go, Bill!! I have heard it said that "the good die young". This being true, I'm thinking that you and I and Flip and Jim Boyd ought to be around for a long, long, time.

Gott mit uns.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Marshall (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 10:18 am:  Edit

Bill, Happy 80th Birthday! I wish you another 80...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Arsenault (Jarsenault) on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 04:03 pm:  Edit

Happy Birthday Chief. Are you still "trying" to hit the little white ball?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Askew (Larry_askew) on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 04:42 pm:  Edit

Belated Happy 80th Bill - Many of us are reaching that old **** age! You have always been The Man!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hiser (Mike_hiser) on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 03:51 pm:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill.
I wanted to wish you well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Dunaway (John_dunaway) on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 12:57 pm:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill..... Big John Dunaway

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy R Trapp (Btrapp) on Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 11:20 pm:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill, hope you have many more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RayFenwick (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 11:11 pm:  Edit

Bill, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to you. I also wanted to thank you for the time we spent together in Korea back in the day. You were a great Operations Officer and you are a good friend. One of these days when I am traveling through FL, I'll stop by for a brew. You take care my friend and I wish you many more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William R. Ambrose (Bill_ambrose) on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 07:36 am:  Edit

First of all I want to thank OJ for posting this notice about my birthday and then I thank all of you that have responded with your wishes and other comments. It means a lot to an old **** like me to hear from his brother agents.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lowell (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 03:07 pm:  Edit

Happy Birthday to one of the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By K_ McDermott (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 01:49 am:  Edit

Happy belated Birthday Bill, with many more to come

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C. E. Martin (Cemartin) on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 10:57 am:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill! You were always the old **** at Det A, Ft Bliss. Now that I am one, I am not sure what you are. Thanks for your help and guidance, expecially "tacking on" my E5 stripes. C E Martin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norm Weisenfluh (Norm) on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 09:19 am:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill, and Wishes for Many More.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Raul X Ruiz Rooney (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, January 18, 2010 - 11:22 pm:  Edit

Happy Belated Birthday Chief Ambrose. I think of you often how you went to bat for me in basic CI school as my coordinator. It made my law enforcement career to graduate and become a CID agent. From my heart, Thanks for being there for me and God Bless. Raul.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Monday, January 18, 2010 - 07:30 am:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill from one of your CID Basic Course classmates!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Allgood (Chuckoig) on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 11:38 pm:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill! I hope that you have many returns of the day. Take care my friend.
Respectfully, Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael S. Edwards (Mse2552) on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 03:02 pm:  Edit

Bill, Happy Belated Birthday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Volk (Ste3ven_volk) on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 02:49 pm:  Edit

I wish you a very happy birthday, Bill. Hope you'll see many more in good health. Keep them emails coming! Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 11:29 am:  Edit

Another Octogenarian in our midst, including myself. Those of you who correspond with Bill, as
I do, received a very informative message about his upbringing and lifelong service to the US Army, The CID and to our great country. Happy Birthday Bill, stay well and many happy returns of the day. Carl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 11:13 am:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill and I wish you many, many more. Carl B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph J. Blevins (Cidralph) on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 07:20 am:  Edit

Happy Birthday Bill. Hope your health is well and hope you have many more birthdays to come.
Ralph

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By OJ (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 02:57 pm:  Edit

Everyone say "Happy 80th" to Bill Ambrose.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: