Special Request for CIDAA members

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Special Request for CIDAA members
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Blazy (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 09:37 am:  Edit

My late father, CWO-3 Louis J. Blazy, Jr. (USA Ret) served in the US Army Military Police and CID from 1947 to 1968. Since his passing last year, I have been researching his military background and attempting to gather information not listed in Morning or After Action reports.

I have a personal request for CIDAA members. My father served in the 4th CID, Ft. Myer, Virginia from Jun 1965 to Dec 1966 and the Office of Secretary of Defense as a Chief Investigator from Dec 1966 to Mar 1968. I was recently told my father received telephone threats in the 1960ís, where the caller suggested harm (including threats of kidnapping or worse to my siblings or even my father.) I was also told the CID would keep constant surveillance on our home in Fairfax, VA to ensure no shadowing by outside threats was being conducted.

My father never mentioned these incidents so I cannot verify their legitimacy. I respectfully ask if any former CID agents serving in the DC area in the 1960ís can enlighten me on any details or discount such stories.

I can be reached at 609.485.4307 or e-mail at Blazy@comcast.net.
Thank you, Mark Blazy

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: