CID Agent Wins Award - investigator of the Year

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): CID Agent Wins Award - investigator of the Year
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil McGuire (Phil) on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 07:27 pm:  Edit

Congrats John. Those were the days..... You are one of the best!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Yarnall (Yarnallpi) on Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 04:33 pm:  Edit

Congrats, John. I can't believe it has been over 30 years since we worked together in Butzbach. After retiring, I too went into the insurance fraud investigations, but as a PI vendor for over 25 years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John K. Boatwright (Jboatwri) on Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 10:19 am:  Edit

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I started in the insurance business as soon as I retired from CID in 1996 and Travelers Insurance Company has been wonderful to me. I started out working MPI stuff and now I am investigating doctors and hospitals and feeling like the old CID Agent I once was. Ray I especially appreciate your comments. An LTC told a COL just before I retired that "John may not always be right but he wouldn't say it if he didn't think it was right." The truth is not always popular but it allows you to sleep better at night. Take care. John B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 12:28 pm:  Edit

What a pleasure it was to know and work with John. He is the guy you would want at your side in the toughest of situations. Said what he meant and meant what he said. Carl pretty well nailed it. Congrats, John, and best regards to you and yours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 12:58 pm:  Edit

John came into CID just as I was Retiring in 1969. John's superior work ethnic was recognized throughout his CID career and he was amongst the early group to be recognized and rewarded for his hard work by his promotion to CW-5. He still maintains that same work ethic in the civilian sector. We've kept in touch throughout his CID and Civilian career. Matter of fact, John joined several of us at our Columbia, SC Retired CID weekly breakfast, last Friday. He was absolutely mute about this reward.(That's John). Congratulations John. Ralph got it right. Anyone who knows John, knows he's one of the very best at any and evertyhing that he does. I'm proud to know John and enjoy our friendship immensely. Carl Craig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph J. Blevins (Cidralph) on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 03:42 am:  Edit

Anybody who knows you John, knows you're one of the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Dunaway (John_dunaway) on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 03:15 pm:  Edit

Well done John,Congratulations...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norm Weisenfluh (Norm) on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 02:14 pm:  Edit

Live from Palm Desert, CA

The International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU) today recognized John Boatwright as the Associations Investigator of the Year.

Outstanding work John. Congratulations on this very prestigious Award.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: