Hello from Good Old Fort Buchanan, Puerto

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Hello from Good Old Fort Buchanan, Puerto
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Vitale (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 10:55 am:  Edit

James, Cant beleive you lucked out. Congrads on the great job. Tip, buy sun block. Best wishes and good luck!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Admin on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 07:13 pm:  Edit

Postings inserted here from the pre-15 Dec 2006 Forum:

By Martin Eaves on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 - 09:38 pm:
Congratulations "Top".

By John Leavey on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 09:50 pm:
Jim: Congratulations on the new job. Glad you are feeling better too. Hope you had a good visit with Mike. One of these days we will have to get the old SRS gang together and come down for a visit. If you are ever in NYC, please stop down on Wall Street for lunch or dinner. Would be great to catch up. Again, congrats and good luck with the new job. Leavey

By Carl Bandy on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 - 11:07 pm:
Jim, don't know you and I was probably retired long before you came in but it is strange that I never encountered the name Adamski in my first 60 years. I now work closely with a law firm that has a James (Jim) Adamski. His wife, Arlene also works there and one of the lawyers in the firm is David Adamski (their son, little nepotism there). They are here in Phoenix now but all of them are from the Michigan area. They are not fun to go to a Coyotes game with when the Red Wings are in town. Just wondering if there is any relation. Be safe. Carl B.

By Mike Hill on Tuesday, May 9, 2006 - 12:17 pm:
Congrats on the move Jim. I'll drop an email to you directly.

By Mike Redmond on Monday, May 8, 2006 - 07:28 pm:
Jim - Am coming over next week (seriously). I will send you an off line e-mail. Mike

By Jim Adamski on Sunday, May 7, 2006 - 10:16 am:
Hello to all from my new assignment here at good old Fort Buchanan in lovely warm Puerto Rico is Jim Adamski. Been here about a month now and finally settling in from my last position in Korea. My new position here is the Director of Emergency Services here at Fort Buchanan. Lots of changes here since I was last TDY here back in 1998. But the golf course is still in good shape as well as the people here. This job will be definitely a lot different than my last one and not as high speed for sure. But it will keep me busy as we transition here from a military work force environemnt here to a total civilian police and fire/emergency services work force. I currently have replaced a MAJ (MP) as the Director and after she departs at the end of this month we will have only two active duty MP's left who are my K9 staff. But they will trickle out of here by the end of year and we have already hired two civilian K9 officers. So I will have a total civilian work force by the end of the year here at Fort Buchanan. Also we have taken over the old CID Office here which I am sure many of you know and have my civilian criminal investigators (1811) working there. There is still one active duty agent here and one Reserve agent (til November) and they share the old CID office with my guys. Hopefully CID COmmdnad is going to leave an agent here on a permanent basis but word is they may close the office and send someone TDY from the Benning District when needed. There is still lots of activity here and in the Carribean to have a CID Agent left here. So if you any of you are planning a trip or vacation here please let me know as I will be living on base and will have a spare bedroom for your use. So please give me a jingle and stop by and say Hey and we can have a few cold ones. So for now Adios and Ciao from Jim Adamski.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: