Merry Christmas 2011

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Merry Christmas 2011
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leanne Heggen Eckstein (Leanne) on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 04:31 pm:  Edit

Sending my wishes for a blessed Christmas and a wonderful 2012.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Cutler (Steve_cutler) on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 06:20 am:  Edit

Merry Christmas to all from the Cutler family. May God Bless the United States and May he look after and keep safe all our comrades currently in harm's way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 08:33 am:  Edit

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All.

Russ & Violet Youngblood

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph J. Blevins (Cidralph) on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 06:04 pm:  Edit

I would like to express a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all that read.
Ralph

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Woods (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 07:14 am:  Edit

I hope that this Christmas wish finds all of the CID family well, and in good health. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: