Fort Bragg CID Anniversary

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Fort Bragg CID Anniversary
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Grossman (Rekib) on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 04:22 pm:  Edit

Dave...we definitely need to get together one of these days to catch up. Been alot of years!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Adamski (Pijimbo) on Friday, October 14, 2011 - 12:49 pm:  Edit

Well I made it to the anniversary party since I work in that big new building right in front of the Bragg CID Office with the Army Reserve Command Office of the Provost Marshal and we are co-located with Army Forces Command in that BIG building. Saw Steve Chancellor, Duane Mitchell and a bunch of new CID Agents but of course this was a Friday and they were not low speed this day. The Bragg BN moved up the street and is located directly across the street from the Iron Mike statue with the Post IG and of course right across the street as well from the 11th tee box on Ryder Golf Course. Like I said the agents were very busy and had a good time chatting with some of the new guys and the old ones to. Will have to visit more often now that I am a lifer now in the Fayetteville area it seems as it was time to settle down for good. If you’re in the area let me know as I still play golf ok and love to get out and still have a good time, no change there as doctors give out wonderful drugs to keep us ticking. Later for now but the Bragg CID Office again was top notch with good people and as always standing tall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David W. Barela (Barela) on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 05:41 pm:  Edit

Man, had I known about this earlier too, I would have been there. Brian and I worked for the Task Force together, before I shipped off to Germany. If and when this get-together happens again, please give us plenty of lead time so we can attend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Grossman (Rekib) on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 03:28 pm:  Edit

Wish'ed I had known about it sooner. Definitely would have been there to see some of the history. I was first assigned to the CID drug team (Task Force L.E.O.P.A.R.D.) at Bragg from 1976-77, then returned as a CID team chief from 1992-95. All in all..spent 10 years at Bragg and loved every minute of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Monday, September 12, 2011 - 10:41 pm:  Edit

Sure wish I were closer. Would love to see how the office has progressed since 1981. Any chance the slide show will be available somewhere on the net?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Begley (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, September 12, 2011 - 09:42 am:  Edit

The Fort Bragg CID office will hold a CID anniversary ceremony on Friday 16 Sep 11 at 1500. All retired and current CID Agents in the area are invited to share cake and punch. There will also be a short slide show on the history of our organization. The ceremony will be held at the Fort Bragg CID office, 8-1221 Randolph Street. Look forward to seeing you there.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: