Hello All!

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Hello All!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry J. Morgan (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 08:44 pm:  Edit

Didn't know this organization existed, but I'm glad I found it. Retired as a CW2 at age 60 in July 07 and am in the process of completing the application for membership. Entered active duty in Aug 67, joined CID in 1970 and was released from active duty in 1980 at Ft. Riley, KS. In between, served in Saigon, Panama, Ft. Polk, and was SAC in Aschaffenburg. Had a stint on AGR status in the late 90's as well. See quite a few names on here I recognize, and unfortunately, some are no longer with us. Glad to renew old acquaintances. Also, I know CID used to have a program that allowed retired agents to receive their old credentials stamped "Retired", etc. Is that program still in effect? Of course, my creds are probably long gone by now. Not necessary, but just wondered about the possibility. Thanks and look forward to communicating with some of my former partners and associates. Larry (Known as "Zipper" at Ft. Polk)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Rich (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, January 12, 2008 - 01:33 pm:  Edit

I retired from Ft. Dix in 1977. Just now thinking about joining the association.Time sure passes quick. I guess I have now been collecting retirement pay longer than I collected active duty pay. Does that bother me? Nope.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: