Leaving the Sex Business

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Leaving the Sex Business
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reggie Ray (Cdrrjr) on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 01:49 am:  Edit

Good luck in the future...I truly believed you gave up the sex business at Fort Dix...Wrightstown, Pemberton, and a few other choice locations remember you well...Take care and may the best of everything be yours in the future...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Branyon Boyd (Jim_boyd) on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 06:08 pm:  Edit

Is this the same Robert BAKER who was stationed at Ft Rucker, AL, in the 1970's timeframe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John W. Meade (Narcshrk01) on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 03:58 pm:  Edit

Bob,
Best of luck. I didn't know you could actually get off the Sex Offender Registry. Best of luck, and stay in touch. Or maybe you shouldn't be touching, that's probably what got you on the registry in the first place.
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Crump (Terrycrump) on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 11:16 am:  Edit

Bob: Do you watch the TV show "Dexter"? Something to think about.
Enjoy your 2nd retirement, what are you going to do with all that money?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerold J. Unruh (Jerry_unruh) on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 12:00 pm:  Edit

Bob,

Hang in there my friend -- stay in touch and remember that every day is a Holiday and every meal is a feast!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Brightbill (Brightbillc) on Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 08:18 am:  Edit

Bob,

There are Government programs for former sex workers to make your transition smoother. Just google it.

Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Baker (Bobb49) on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 01:41 pm:  Edit

Quick note to all, that I have officially left the MA Sex Offender Registry Board effective January 14, 2008. Currently checking off items on the old honey-do list and contemplating retirement from the state. Take care and God bless to all. Bob Baker

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: