CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): 2008
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By REX SMITH (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 11:13 am:  Edit

Tell your spouse and children every day how much you love them, because you never know what tomorrow brings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph J. Blevins (Cidralph) on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 07:44 am:  Edit

Happy New Year to all. And what a great New Year it will be. With one extra day of pay for this and possibly other contractors.

Ralph

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dwight C. Bishop (Bish8726) on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 07:57 pm:  Edit

As I get older, I get later--So Belated Happy New Year to all of you---Have a wonderful year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael S. Edwards (Mse2552) on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 06:25 pm:  Edit

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Grossman (Rekib) on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 02:29 pm:  Edit

And let me add my HAPPY NEW YEAR sentiments to everyone as well. Here's wishing everyone a wonderful and healthy 2008!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Wright (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, December 31, 2007 - 07:59 pm:  Edit

Backatcha.

May the New Year be healthy and prosperous for you and yours.

And, to all my CID friends - nothing is more important than your health and the health of your loved ones. Cherish each day.

Don and G.G.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Monday, December 31, 2007 - 05:52 pm:  Edit

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: