Return to CID Family

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Return to CID Family
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Lunsford (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 08:14 pm:  Edit

Steve, are you the one who was at Ft Campbell in 1984-1986?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marci Drewry (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 12:41 pm:  Edit

Steve! Great News! If you need a POC at US Marshals Service HQ for Intel I'm your lady! Congrats. Marci

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Chancellor (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 10:53 am:  Edit

Just a short note to let my old CID family and friends know that I'm returning to the fold- so to speak, as I have accepted a civilian job at HQ 3rd Group as the Crim Intel coordinator. This morning I submitted my two week notice with the MS Highway Patrol and will be in Ft. Gillam the first week in Jan 08 to get started. It feels good to be heading back to what I know and love- I paid a visit last week to do some house hunting and heard my first bugle call in about 8 years. Sent a chill down my back! Wishing everyone a happy and safe holiday.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: