Ms Helga (MS JO) Johann's Birthday

CIDAA Forum: Guestbook (Public): Ms Helga (MS JO) Johann's Birthday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny Baker (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, June 01, 2008 - 11:06 pm:  Edit

Belated happy birthday to Miss Jo. I was at 2nd Region Hq, Stem (Autobahn Kaserne) 80 to 83. I am now living in Alabama just waiting to retire the second time Jan 2010. Miss Jo, May God Bless you in every way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, October 26, 2007 - 07:16 am:  Edit

Today, 26 Oct, is Ms Jo's Birthday and I am sure she would love to hear from folks that have servered with or knows her. She is a great lady and still comes in to work as a volunteer rwo days a week here at Stem. Second Region, now the 202nd MP GP (CID) is a big part of her life as are the military and civilians that she has worked with. We are grateful to still have her support.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: